I'm Daniel Santos! Here is how I prefer to keep in touch, and why:
- Best way to get in touch is with email.
- Most of my day to day writing will appear here, in this website. This includes personal thoughts and professional reflections, and my commonplace book content. I also use this website as my hub for ideas, annotations, links and anything I might consider worth remembering down the line.
- I have two Mastodon accounts, one in social.lol, which I use for following and posting about all my general interests. The second account is on pkm.social, and is mostly dedicated to following PKM, notetaking, digital gardening and knowledge management topics. Most posts of “substance”, though, will appear here.
- I have a LinkedIn profile, which I use to maintain my professional contacts and keep an eye on the job market. I post there sometimes, but usually only connect with people I’ve had the opportunity to work with.
- I have a Twitter account but it’s been dormant since 2021, when I decided to prune all of my old posts, and I no longer use it these days.
- I have accounts in Facebook and Instagram but they’re private and only for family purposes.